Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tessa and Scott


Lately (as in, since last year), I've been obsessed with a pair of ice dancers. I simply can not stop watching their videos and just generally be in awe of them and what they can portray through dance AND ON ICE! For that reason, I'll leave you with two of my favorite dances from them.

This is probably my favorite. The traditional Carmen but with a modern touch.



This one is from the 2007-08 season, to the music from The Umbrellas of Cherbourg.



They've made me want to tourist Canada like nothing else, because not only are they great athletes, artists and performers, but they also seem like genuinely nice and kind people. If you want to watch more of them, just go to YouTube!

 (And just because once I start I can't stop watching their videos, here's a plus: Hallelujah)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment